Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Monday, January 08, 2007





These images are of Christmas flowers that I made for my friend who invited myself and my family to Christmas lunch. I have always been curious to learn how people produce selective colouring in their images. A colleague from work has a very smart son who was able to make simple instructions for me to follow. So I played and these are the images I came up with. Although I'm not sure if I like the outcomes over the original colour, I did have a great time playing. And, it's so simple once someone tells you how! LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

All the images are lovely. Between the two that you processed, I prefer the middle one. It has a more pleasing balance to it. You did really well with this technique.

7:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home