Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Monday, January 08, 2007



Christmas Day 2006 was spent in Bruthen with good friends. These three images show some of the wild weather we had during the day. One moment the sun was shining beautifully and the next moment it was raining or hailing. We could actually see the clouds rolling in, up and over us so we knew when to stop the cricket game or the bocchi game and go inside for a refreshing drink ready to carry on the game in 5 or 10 minutes.
Bruthen is at one end of the Omeo Highway which lead up to where the major bush fires at the time were underway. Just days prior to Christmas we didn't know if Bruthen was still going to be standing for Christmas. At least the rain enabled many exhausted firefighters to be home for Christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

Magnificent images of the wild weather you all had. Nice work, Chris.

I like their home as well, looks very comfortable to live in.

7:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home