Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Saturday, January 20, 2007




Last night I went on an adventure with my daughter and a friend of my son's. I've always wanted to get close to this 'freeway art' sculpture that adorns the tollway into Melbourne. The first image(1/6, f.11) is as we were approaching our target along a creek bed that has been concreted. The second image (1/6, f.13) is looking through the small red posts in the first image, looking toward the sound tunnel that the tollway goes through. This may be hard to visualise if you don't know the area. However, I will have more images to post in the coming days so hopefully you can get a better feel for the area. In the meantime, enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home