Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Thursday, January 18, 2007



I thought I'd post another beautiful flower image for those of you who are experiencing very cold to freezing weather. Although we are sweltering in the heat and many flowers are dying for lack of water -- we are on VERY tight water restrictions at present -- this apricot rose bud managed to still look pretty good. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

If you want to share any of that warmth, I'll gladly take a wee bit of it over the next couple of days here.

11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home