Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Monday, July 23, 2007




Had a fantastic day last Sunday with a couple of friends. We drove from Bruthen to Dinner Plain on the Omeo Highway in Victoria. The snow season has been booming and, even though Dinner Plain is not one of the major resorts, there was certainly enough snow around for many people, including us, to have a great time. I took so many lovely photos it was hard to choose just one so I thought I'd show a few. Enjoy.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger fotojo said...

Really like the stripey third shot, wonderful graphic effect- looks like a bit of heaven up there in the mountains.

7:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home