Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Friday, July 13, 2007




These three photos were all taken in Tasmania on my trip to Tarraleah in May 2007. The mountain image is in the central highlands of the island. This is snow country so the plant life is bleached of colour but very hardy.
The boat in fog image was taken in Devonport when the ferry docked at around 7:00am. This fog was still thick at 10:30am when we left Devonport for Tarraleah.
The last image is one of my favourites. I don't know what the bush is but I love the dew drops sparkling in the early morning light.

1 Comments:

Blogger fotojo said...

These three shots are wonderfully composed treasures. They should be framed and up somewhere. The foggy one is my fave, I can smell the sea air almost.

10:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home