Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007



Another orchid photo taken over the weekend at Poyntons Nursery on the banks of the Mariybrnong River at Essendon. I believe this is an Oncidium orchid, common name being Dancing Lady.

The photo posted previously (yesterday?) is a Paphiopedilum orchid. I think by the time I have posted all the orchid photos I took last weekend, I'll know a lot about orchid names! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home