Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Monday, June 18, 2007



This is am image of Melbourne city (including Docklands), the mouth of the Yarra River, Westgate bridge, St Kilda and Port Melbourne foreshore, the Bolte bridge and the western suburbs of Melbourne taken through a very dirty airplane window. The Dandenong Ranges can be seen in the background. Taken on a flight from Hobart in Tasmania to Melbourne, Victoria in May 2007.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home