Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Friday, May 25, 2007



Tonight I got Photoshop CS3 on my computer so I had to have a play. This image was chosen at random to open and play with. I find the difference in terms of texture and feel of the image between the colour shot and the desaturated shot just fascinating. To my mind the colour image feels so rich and silky, sultry and just felt. The desaturated image to me still feels silky but not rich ... more stripped but the contrasty feel draws my eye and I still feel drawn to the complexity of the image... if that makes sense! I thought it would be interesting to post them side by side as one image. What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home