Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Saturday, May 19, 2007




These two photos show the front and back of The Lodge at Tarraleah, Tasmania. This is a 4 or 5 star accommodation, top of the range of the many and varied types of accommodation available at Tarraleah. The inside of this Lodge is so beautiful and is soooooo luxurious that one day I would like to spend a night there, preferably when it is snowing. This Lodge sits right on the edge of the mountain. From the sauna (where the back view was taken from), you sit in the sauna and look straight out over the valley and across to the next mountain. I can imagine laying back in the sauna and being served a champagne and then suffering a massage (;-) before heading off for a top class meal beside the roaring log fire. Bliss!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home