Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Monday, May 07, 2007




Last weekend in Melbourne, The PMA Inaging Technology Expo 2007 was held at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre (Jeff's Shed!). After I had wandered around for a couple of hours, I surfaced to the world along the Yarra River at the Spencer Street end. The first image shows the south-western corner of the city -- mainly corporate buildings and apartment blocks. The second image is of the heliport on the Yarra and the third looks up-river from the heliport toward the south-eastern end of the city. It was such a beautiful afternoon and lots of people were out and about enjoying the beautiful Autumn afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home