Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007



I am just back in the city after three weeks holiday in East Gippsland. My friends live in Bruthen and I looked after their animals and house while they took a holiday overseas. I am just starting to sort through the hundreds of photos that I took while I was away. The first image shown here is taken in my friends' backyard from underneath the very old apple tree. The second image of the ducks was taken on my way home at a park in Traralgon. I hope you enjoy!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home