Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Thursday, May 24, 2007


You know how it is when you are trawling through your photos and you come across one that hits you between the eyes and you think ... why have I not noticed this before? That's what this photo did to me this evening.
The image is of a sculpture located outside the Melbourne Arts Centre. It was taken back in January this year late at night on a still night. I'm still analysing why I like it so much so, while I'm doing that, I hope you enjoy looking at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home