Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007




The brooding quality of this image appeals to me at the moment ... the late afternoon storm rolling over Bruthen ... the stark, dead-looking trees.


I have to reinstall XP onto my computer and I'm not looking forward to doing it so I'm procrastinating! However, I'm sure the feeling of gloom is totally misplaced and that the installation will go so smoothly I'll wonder what all the fuss was about! LOL!


Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger fotojo said...

Looks to me like a painting from the Romantic era, all moody and mysterious- I like an image with a strong feel to it, and this one has it to me.

9:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i first looked at this photo, my eyes told me that the clouds were actually moving! it took a second for me to realise that it was a still image!

8:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home