Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Saturday, June 09, 2007




This photo was taken on my holiday in Bruthen in April. I don't really like cattle much (they're too big and stupid) but this bull had a majestic feel about him that caught my attention. He was certainly king of his domain and a very handsome fellow.

2 Comments:

Blogger fotojo said...

Very brave capture!!Looks like you were pretty close to this bull.(what composure this guy has!)

4:22 pm  
Blogger Chris Fry said...

Believe me Jo I had a big fence between me and him! lol.

10:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home