Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007





Back in February when my daughter and I had some time together before she went overseas, we visited Airley's Inlet. This lightlight is the Airley's Inlet lighthouse and the image was taken from beach level on one of the most beautiful beaches I have seen for a long time. The day and the weekend was perfect and this image never fails to lift my spirits when I look at it and remember!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home