Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007


Yesterday morning was the first morning for quite some time that I took my camera with me to work. As I stepped outside my front door, I looked up and saw this beautiful rainbow. The light was very unusual as there was a lot of moisture in the air but the sun was coming out behind me. Pity about the electricity lines!
Over the weekend I had to reload my computer with all my software and I discovered some software I didn't know I had. When this software opened my images, I thought I would have a play to see what it would do. It's a basic image editor but is so very intuitive. It's called Nero Photosnap Image Viewer and came on the disc with my Nero CD burning software. This image is the result of my playing with fire! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger fotojo said...

Love the vignetting effect you created with this Nero software, looks like the effect of taking pictures using the Holga or something. It suits the image too, like looking through a hole in the door from indoors to a mysterious occurence outdoors!

4:49 pm  
Blogger fotojo said...

Love the vignetting effect you created with this Nero software, looks like the effect of taking pictures using the Holga or something. It suits the image too, like looking through a hole in the door from indoors to a mysterious occurence outdoors!

4:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home