Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Thursday, February 14, 2008




The first two images show the inside of the very impressive Tasmanian Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park management centre/gift shop. On a miserable drizzly day, the woodwork on the inside of this shop literally shone in the very limited light available. I would imagine it would be hard to look at on a very bright sunny day!
The external structure to the shop is shown in the third image. All this structure is wood and glass/perspects. Altogether a stunning building.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tscharke Photography said...

Your right, it looks like an amazing place! Imagine building the place!!!

10:11 am  
Blogger fotojo said...

It is a beautiful structure. From memory, it had that wonderful wood smell about it too! But the real attraction to me was outside...just a stunning part of the world.

6:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home