Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Monday, November 19, 2007



Last night at Bruthen my friends and I watched an amazing light and sound show put on by Mother Nature. Here is a glimpse of what we saw for about an hour or so. Pity about the string of lights across the top of the image but ... it took me about 45 minutes to get this shot so I'm not complaining.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great lighting streaks and the blue sky is awesome, i thing the time taking this shot was worth it, would love to see the other ones that didnt get picked to be on the blog

5:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home