Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Thursday, October 04, 2007



Well it's been a while since I posted here ... lots has been happening, not least of which Spring is here! These plum blossom managed to make an appearance even after I did a very late and very heavy prunning of the plum tree. I'm impressed at what nature can withstand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home