Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Thursday, August 16, 2007









Some beautiful Eucalyptus features today -- the buds and flowers. Beautiful aren't they?


Mmmmmm. After Jo posted her comment, I went and had a look at these images again. They shouldn't be so dark Jo! :-) I have lightened them and show them now as they should look. I hope you still enjoy the flower image.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something about the darkness to this images that I love, and the bottom shot with all it's wiggly lines. I haven't made it to that exhibition you recommended to me yet, time got away from me....

11:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home