Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Saturday, August 04, 2007






A few weeks ago, late in the afternoon on a very cold winter's day, I went into the city for a coffee with a girlfriend. These images of Southbank and the Eureka Tower and the Yarra River were taken from the north-east side of Princes Bridge. The sun was setting in the west (to the right of the photos) and produced a beautiful graduated blue in the mostly cloud-free sky. The white balance setting was on Tungsten which accentuates the 'cold' feel of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home