Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007


Another flower image today. Spring IS in the air and my hycianths are flowering beautifully. These are some of the colours that are in my garden at the moment.
This image was taken with my Canon IXY 900IS compact digital. Even though it is a 7 megapixel camera, the quality of the images goes nowhere near to matching images from my 10D or 30D SLR. Figures I guess. It IS a fixed lens camera. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home