Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Sunday, October 21, 2007




I had a drive in the country this weekend to visit friends to celebrate a 21st birthday. Both these images were taken just outside Sale in Gippsland. The 'sculpture' is an old tree which has been chopped down and, over time, the earth has eroded from around the base leaving the main tap root as the base of the sculpture and the arterial roots (?) are the 'arms'. This sculpture is on the slight embankment on the left of the dam image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home