Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Blog Journal:

My Long Service Leave commenced Friday 28th September 2012.  My return to work date is Monday 18th February 2013.

I have been busy having a holiday for the last six days but need to really get moving on completing my list of things to do for my holiday.  Mary Beanland and I are going to Vietnam, Loas and Cambodia for 6 weeks commencing 14th October 2012.  As the list gets whittled away, excitement levels get higher and higher.

I plan to post a daily blog message while we are travelling complete with lovely photographs (hopefully) of where we have travelled that day to keep friends and family updated on our movements.  I hope you can join us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home