Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am mother to two young adults in their mid to late 20's. I work in the medical field as an admin officer/personal assistant. I look forward to the day when I can spend heaps more time taking and making photographs. However, for now, the bills have to be paid. I married a jazz musician many, many years ago. My adopted home is Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I am originally from North Queensland... a tropical place!

Monday, October 15, 2012

The Long Awaited Beginning of Holidays

 
Well, here we are (Mary and I) early morning at the Melbourne International Airport being dropped off by Greg -- thanks Greg -- on a sensational day, weather-wise.  Our exciting adventure begins!
 
We had a 6:30am start to the day and it is now 4:47 am the next morning (Melbourne time) and 12:50am Ho Chi Minh City time ... definitely time for me to be asleep.
 
This photo is of the street we are staying in  - at the Duc Vuong Hotel - taken from the top floor (7th floor) while we were unwinding with a beer. 
 



Exploring time tomorrow and hopefully a more full story of the trip so far. Sweet dreams.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ruth said...

Glad you made it safe and sound - Ruthie xox

11:44 am  
Anonymous Ruthie said...

Glad you made it safe and sound - Ruthie xox

11:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, the photos are, like always, a pleasure to look at. Have a wonderful holiday
Ian G.

7:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home